Faith. is a space that the UK is in dire need of, particularly in London. We’ve been hosting regular fortnightly gatherings throughout 2019 in East London.
Here’s what a typical session looks like:
• Free tea, coffee & refreshments with a chance to meet new faces
• A relaxed and welcoming environment which is open to all
• Relevant discussions about Tafsir, life, spirituality and more
• An opportunity for dialogue, clarifications and Q&A
• A balance between knowledge, relevancy and spiritual growth
We now need YOUR help to help sustain our new permanent space. This will allow us to do the following:
• Have our own space always open to the community
• Continue hosting regular Quran Study/Tafsir sessions
• Host seminars and courses with unique instructors on relevant topics
• Organise new circles e.g. sisters only classes and book clubs
Your funds will go directly towards helping us to facilitate for you, and it will allow us to cover all running costs so we can keep this space free and open to all!